We remain committed to the health and well-being of our community, our families and our employees. In response to this developing public health concern, we are taking the following steps to provide a safe environment at our locations.
- Aligning all of our actions with the latest directives that come from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health officials.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning our public areas including chapels, arrangement rooms, reception area, etc.
- Adjusting services as directed by state and local authorities.
- Engaging in social distancing and enhanced hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC and other health officials.
- Limiting in-person arrangements and meetings while continuing to meet the needs of families and guests through phone and email contact.
- Taking steps to help make it easier for our employees to take the time they need to care for themselves or their families in the event they are directly affected by COVID-19.
Additional Steps that can be taken
To protect yourself and others, the CDC recommends that you:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap including before meals, after using the restroom and after coughing and sneezing. If soap is unavailable, use alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Minimize, where possible, close contact and the sharing of objects such as cups, food, and drink.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough/sneeze; throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use a disinfectant to clean things that you touch often.
For the latest information – the CDC’s Coronavirus website is: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
We appreciate your support as we navigate through these challenging times. These safety steps are taken for the betterment and well-being of the community we are privileged to serve. Please take care of yourselves and each other, and feel free to contact us for more information.